Dermablend Flawless Creator Multi-Use Liquid Foundation
Is it worth it?
- Works as promised
- Dermatologically Tested
- Long Application Time
- Bit priced
- Clogs Pores at times
Dermablend Flawless Creator Multi-Use Liquid Foundation is a foundation for all.
This foundation by Dermablend is one of the most celebrated and recognized products from the brand which has around 33% of the pigments to make your face look perfect.
It is a replica of its name – it has multiple uses, one drop of the liquid is enough to make you look flawless.
It gives a wide coverage without putting any weight on your skin as it is very light and you can also customize and use it for covering up the imperfection on your skin.
The texture is smooth, silky which is perfectly blendable and builds up easily because of its water-free and oil-free texture.
- Buildable and Blendable: With 33% pigments in concentrated form in the foundation makes it weightless and easy to wear. You can customize it easily for it to blend over the skin and it easily builds up providing complete coverage with just a few drops.
- Natural outlook: As the last point suggests, it is highly blendable, so, it provides a look that is completely natural and you won’t feel anything on your face. The foundation will not eventually turn your look into a cakey one which we all fear the most.
- 16 hours – Smudge Free: Wear it up to 16 hours and do whatever you want and it won’t smudge. The product is highly resistant to transfer and smudging providing the complete and perfect look till your end your day and reach home.
Multiple uses: For its oil-free and water-free texture, this product can be used with your skincare regime as well. It blends well with your sunscreen or the moisturizer and that’s how you can use it along with your regular skin care products.
- It has been tested by a dermatologist for any sensitivity on the skin and it has been approved for the sensitive skin as well as it doesn’t create any irritation or irruption on the skin.
- In addition, it is non-allergic as well.
- Moreover, it is safe to use as dermatologists suggest.
- It is made without any animal products – completely natural without any parabens and triclosan and similar chemicals as well.
Direction for use
- Use the dropper to take a few drops of the liquid foundation in it. Before doing so, make sure to shake the bottle.
- Use your fingers to spread the drop of the foundation on your skin. You can also use the brush or the sponge to apply the foundation.
- If you want full coverage take 3-4 drops or else, 1-2 drops are enough for providing flawless skin.
- You can also use the Dermablend setting powder on it.
Pros and cons:
- It is very easy to blend.
- Smooth and light.
- High amount of pigmentation to give you that flawless look.
- Very easy to apply.
- It is extremely customizable.
- On certain skin type – it might feel greasy.
- It doesn’t stay for long hours as many users have complained, however, that also depends on the type of skin and usage.
Check our full range of other Dermablend Products.